10.14 Voter Registration

Massachusetts official mail-in voter registration forms are available in the HMS Registrar’s Office, Gordon Hall, Room 213. These forms are available for any Massachusetts student who wants to register to vote. For students from other states who want to vote in a state other than Massachusetts, the Federal mail-in affidavit or a mail-in form supplied by that state must be used.